Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Choices, Choices, Choices

So I know as everyone goes through life they make choices everyday. Lately thought I feel as if Scout and I are drowning in choices lately. We want Scout to get through school but we found that the best Electrical Schools are in another state.  So what dose that mean?  Yes it means moving but now the choice is where to move?  How is Scout going to get a job from out of state?  So I think about all the choices that we have to make I have realized that the Lord will provide. Scout is trying hard to get a job to support us and then we will deal with the school. I know that the Lord will help us through this part of our life and we will be fine. It is hard to go through all the changes that could happen but we are working through the stress. We are excited to know what is going to happen and which way the Lord wants us to go.  As long as we are together and we listen to the Lord then we are going to be fine because we both have faith that the Lord knows what is best for us and what we need.  

No comments:

Post a Comment