Sunday, July 10, 2011

Changes....

Everyone hates change so I hear.  Lately I have loved all of the change of my life.  My parents are moving that part I don't like but the fact that my mom and dad have a income again and it is a great job makes me love the change because I truly believe that they deserve so much.  They have done so much to help me throughout my life that they deserve something great. Then there is me being pregnant well sometimes I don't like that change but I do love the change of my life when this dear child that I have been waiting so long for comes to earth.  I hated that change that Divorce brought into my life but the fact that I have a wonderful husband now and that I love him with all my heart tells me that the change was good in my life and I love that change.  So as I look at my life I am like most people and hate some change but to tell you the truth as I look deeper I have seen so many blessings come from the changes in my life and I know I will continue to see blessings from more changes that will come.  Life is awesome and I try really hard to look at the bright side of it so that I will live this life happy and not worry about all the changes that constantly happen in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment