Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Times are a changing!!

Have you ever had a moment in your life were you realize your life is about to change?  I had one of those yesterday, I got up to do what I do everyday which is exercise first thing in the morning and realized that I could not really move.  I was having such sciatic nerve pain that I could not get out of bed right away.  So I stretched and stretched then I realized that I am just not going to be able to go walking like I normally do everyday.  So I get up and get on the computer to find a email from some pregnancy websites say that the problem I am having is the baby sitting on my nerve.  And they were for sure the the pain would go away AFTER labor.  LOL..I laughed to myself thinking well that just dose not do I don't want to quit exercising till this baby comes.  So I got up this morning and did some stretching and realized that I could do that and feel a whole lot better.  But in that moment yesterday it hit me that I am now in my third trimester and I only have 13weeks to go until another big change is in my life.  But I am so excited and I know just like how I go about exercising I will be able to adjust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment