Monday, May 23, 2011

Wonderful News

So went to the Heart doctor this last week just to get checked out.  I walked into the doctors office so nervous.  All I have had since I have been pregnant has been bad news whenever I go to the doctor.  He checked me out and then looked at me and said that my heart is a little fast but that is a good thing because I am pregnant.  It felt great because my heart has had a problem pumping earlier in my pregnancy.  Then he told me that he is not worried about Heart Failure anymore also.  Do you even know how relived I was to hear that??  I have been dealing with all the news of me not being able to have another baby and now to find out that I can it is wonderful.  I can now do what normal pregnant woman do including more exercise.  It makes me so excited.  And I found out that I can exercise up to my 9th month of pregnancy so I am even more excited for that.  I am so grateful for the Lord and how he has helped me.  I am so grateful for my dear husband who has supported me through all of the hard days.  I am so grateful for the rest of my family and friends for helping me and supporting me through it all.  I am now looking forward to the future a lot less stressed and excited to have this baby come to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment