Thursday, May 12, 2011

Walking with my dad

I absolutely love going walking with my dad in the morning. We are going to be moving next month and I am going to miss it so much. We talk about lots of different things. This morning my dad told me that he likes that I go the hard way in the walks. We go up hills instead of going the opposite way and make the hard uphill downhill. I told him the reason I do that is because it drives me crazy to not be able to jog so I have to make my work outs worth it. I love to exercise and I know I am totally CRAZY for saying that but it helps me in so many areas in my life. It helps me not gain a ton of weight and then after this baby comes I can lose weight faster. It helps me stay energized. Helps me stay focused on what I need to do and be in life because when I walk I think about my life and what needs to change of make better. I am already planing how many races I am going to be doing next summer. I am so excited to get back to racing. I plan to do my first Triathlon next summer along with 5k's and 10k's. I am actually starting at thanksgiving and Christmas and doing a couple of 5k's to get started. So if you are exercising or even thinking about it go for it and I promise it will make you feel so much better in all areas of you life.

No comments:

Post a Comment