Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Health during pregnancy

So the past few months have been crazy.  about a month into my pregnancy I was having a hard time breathing and so I went to the doctor.  The doctor told me that it could be a blood clot in my lungs so he had me go and take a x-ray.  The found nothing, then he had me go in and do a heart ultrasound.  Well they found that in the heart ultrasound my heart is not pumping correctly enough so that all the air that is needed for the baby and me is getting through.  The doctor told me that the baby is getting enough air it is jut me.  Well he had me cut 2classes in school and then quit my part time job.  I was so upset because I really wanted to bring in some extra money so we could get ahead.  But my dear husband told me that my job is to grow a healthy baby and to stay off of full bed rest.  It was so hard because I found this all out about 3weeks after finding out that one of the twins I was carrying died and work and school were the only thing really that was keeping me sain. As I look back now cutting back was the best idea that the Lord could have had me do.  Because if I did not cut back I could have lost both of the babies.  The doctor has told me that I can exercise again as long as I am careful.  I still have more and more problems every day breathing but I feel better now that I can take my time with things.

No comments:

Post a Comment