Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

How wonderful Mothers day is.  I have always loved this day when you get to remember what your mom has done for you.  I have always loved sitting in Sacrament at church and listening to the Primary children sing about mothers and how much they love him.  This mothers day is different for me though.  I have gone through years of not having children and not knowing if I was going to have any in this lifetime.  And this year I am pregnant with my first and probably last child.  I am so grateful that the Lord has heard my prayers and that he has intrusted me with one of his little ones.  I am so grateful for a husband that is working with me to being a at home mom and that he cares more about family than he dose about things of the world.  I am just happy with my life and were it is going and so excited to finally have a little one of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment