Tuesday, August 9, 2011

LIfe is Awesome

I woke up the last few weeks sick, sick, sick.  Then this last Sunday I woke up and was not sick. I felt really good and it was such a weird feeling.  Then Monday I woke up sick again and all my pains came back from the last few weeks.  I think quit a bit about that one day I had were I actually felt great and not sick and in pain for once.  what dose that have to do with Life being Awesome you may ask?  Well it has a lot to do with it.  Heavenly Father knows that we have to learn from good and bad so even though I have been going through some bad days Heavenly Father gave me one day were I felt better.  That I think is why life is awesome because even through there are hard times in life there are times were it is not so hard and you get relief.  I have related it to a lot of things in my life lately.  It has helped so much to keep in perspective that we have a Father in Heaven that loves us and he wants to help us have a happy and productive life.  We also though have to learn the pains of what life brings and we need to just keep in mind that he has a plan for us if we just trust in him then it will all work out.  I am not saying that on those days that I am so sick and have the worst headache and my body hurts so bad because my baby is  dropped and getting ready to come that I don't think why??? and cant this baby just come already???  But I try by the end of the day to think this to will end and everything will be totally fine. So the next time you are in a situation that feels like it is never going to end and you just ask why??? and Can this end already???  Try to keep in mind of what Heavenly Father wants you to learn from this time in you life.  Pray to him and he will help you through it and find relief.  Life is Awesome....

No comments:

Post a Comment