Thursday, August 25, 2011

The big day is coming...

Went to the doctor this morning and the doctor said that I am 1cm dilated.  I asked her so am I going to be that way until 40weeks?  she just looked at me and kinda smiled and said nope you are 1cm now but you could be in labor a hour from now.  I thought that is crazy.  She said don't be alone too much without a car because I could go into labor at anytime.  I thought on the way home " wow the time is actually almost here".  It's amazing how I have waited so long to have a baby and it is so close now. I am so grateful to be able to have this change to finally have a baby.  I cant lie though I am afraid of Labor now that I think about it on a daily basis but I know that my hubby will be there and the Lord will be there to help me so I really am grateful to experience this.  Loving life.

No comments:

Post a Comment