Monday, August 1, 2011

The joys of Life changes....

Life just keeps on changing and how nice is that sometimes and not so good sometimes.  Lucky we have not had a lot of bad changes in our life.  We are still living in Orem and really enjoying it.  It is nice and quite.  Scout is now working for a security System company called Vivint he really likes it and really is learning a lot about the product.  I am a stay at home wife and starting finally to enjoy it and not miss working so much.  We are very excited that we only have 5weeks to go until our little boy is going to be here.  I am having a hard time sleeping at least two hours at a time but I think it is my bodies way of getting ready for the baby. I am so grateful for all the love and support that we have from our family and so glad that I have a wonderful husband that loves me and works hard for our family.  Life is truly awesome not matter what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment