Thursday, December 4, 2014

Our life...

      So I totally know it has been way too long since I last posted. We have just been so busy but I am working on from here on out being better about keeping everything up to date. Scout is still going to school for Heavy Diesel Mechanic he has 3 more semesters and then he will be done. He is loving it but he is so ready to be done with all the school and get to the job. Scout works for the IRS for about 6months and then he works for Lagoon for about 7months and then he dose not have work in November and December. that is another reason he is excited to be done with school because then he will have a year around job.
      I am still a stay at home mom and loving it. I have finally realized after I hate to say to many years that home is where I am suppose to be no matter what our income is. I love watching Cody grow and learn new things everyday. I love to spend time with him and just listen to him talk it is so funny and cute. I am really starting to enjoy being a stay at home mom. I have always enjoyed being a mom but it has been hard for me to get used to not working.
      Cody is growing so fast he just turned three and is doing awesome he is talking all the time and he is taller than most every child his age plus the ages of some older. He loves to just play the Disney infinity game with all of his characters.
        We are doing really well as a family and loving spending time together. We still live in Layton and will be here until Scout is done with school. We are in a perfect location and it is great to be near Scouts side of the family. Life is wonderful and Heavenly Father has blessed us so much I just love it.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for not noticing this post earlier, but I love your thoughts. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete