Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Our little boy...




We are so happy to have little Cody with us.  Even with the lack of sleep it is still worth it.  We did have a scare this last weekend with a high fever and having to be in the hospital for 48hours. I was so afraid after waiting so long for my baby to come that Heavenly Father would call him back. I am so glad for the peace that came over me to be strong and know that everything was going to be okay. I am so glad for a husband that helps me in everything he is truly my rock.  I love him so much and can not imagine my life without him.    I can not tell you how grateful I am for knowing that Heavenly Father is looking out for us and that he will comfort us and bless us.  I am so thankful for all the prayers that went out for us and am grateful for such awesome friends and family. Life is wonderful....

No comments:

Post a Comment